If you’re ready to get serious about making positive changes, my personal coaching package is just for you. Over 6 one-hour sessions we’ll dig into whatever it is that you want to talk about, get clear on your goals and vision, and create an action plan that you can get started on right away.
Sessions are tailored to your specific situation and I have a huge toolkit of exercises and strategies ready to support you. There’s no one-size-fits-all here, you’ll get the absolute best of me, and of yourself.
“I don't think I would have connected the dots that I did without Holly asking the right questions and giving me the right motivation.”
What happens in a private coaching session?
Whether we speak over Skype or in person, your coaching sessions are all about you. Just as no two people are exactly alike, neither are two of my sessions. Each time we speak you’ll have my undivided attention, and a safe, non-judgmental space to explore your thoughts. I’ll listen (really listen!), you’ll talk, and based on what feels most important I’ll tailor each session to your needs.
You won’t find me repeating the same questions, nodding along while asking “and how does that make you feel?” And I definitely won’t peddle any quick miracle fixes that will make you an overnight millionaire who always gets 8 hours sleep and exists on a diet of kale (though I’ve got nothing against kale in moderation!)
“Holly’s support and coaching boosted my confidence immeasurably and encouraged me to try things I was previously too scared to do.”
What might we cover?
- Understanding your values, what’s important to you deep down in your soul, and how they are (and aren’t!) being met in your life.
- Unpicking your limiting beliefs, the stories you’ve accepted about yourself, and creating some new ones that better serve your future.
- Getting to know that voice in the back of your head that says you can’t. And tell it to firmly DO ONE MATE. Because I know you can!
- Creating clarity on goals that you’re motivated to achieve, and actions plans for how you’re gonna make it happen. And we’ll definitely talk about how you’re going to celebrate when you do.
- Confidence. Where yours comes from, and what takes it away.
- Productivity and motivation. Strategies to get started and keep that momentum going
- Your business. Getting started, launching, marketing and scale up.
- Motherhood and identity, mum-guilt, reconnecting with yourself.
This list is by no means exhaustive. If you’re not sure whether coaching is right for you please contact me to arrange a free introductory call.
What is the cost?
£400 for 6 x 1 hour sessions, which can be weekly or fortnightly to suit you, with email support throughout.
Ready to get started?
Pop your details in my contact form and I’ll be in touch to arrange a free introductory call. I’ll answer any questions you have, you can get an idea of what I’m like to work with and make sure I’m the right coach for you. We’ll then agree a schedule and start your sessions as soon as possible.